Arizona DUI Laws
Arizona DUI Laws: Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) Limits and Implied Consent
|"Per Se" BAC Limit||0.08 Percent|
|Zero Tolerance (Underage) BAC Limit||0.00 Percent|
|Enhanced Penalty (Aggravated) BAC Limit||0.15 Percent|
|Implied Consent to Submit to BAC Test?||Yes|
Arizona DUI Laws: Select Penalties
|Minimum License Suspension or Revocation (1st, 2nd, 3rd offense)||90 days, 1 year, 3 years|
|Mandatory Alcohol Education, Assessment and Treatment||Both|
|Vehicle Confiscation Possible?||No|
|Ignition Interlock Device Possible?||Yes (mandatory for all convictions)|
Arizona DUI Resources:
- Arizona DUI Statutes: Driving Under the Influence (ARS Title 2-241; Title 28-1381, 1382 and 1383).
- Ignition Interlock Devices - Information about Arizona's ignition interlock device program (Az. Governor's Office of Highway Safety).
- Arizona Driver's License Reinstatement - How to reinstate your driver's license after a suspension (Az. Dept. of Transportation).
- Arizona DUI Prevention - Overview of the enforcement of Arizona DUI laws (Az. Dept. of Public Safety).
- Repeat DUI Offenders - Summary of interventions for repeat DUI offenders (Az. Dept. of Public Safety).
- Arizona DUI Statistics - National and state drunk driving statistics (Az. Dept. of Public Safety).
- Phoenix DUI Blog - Coverage of DUI news and legal developments in Arizona (FindLaw).